Gas boiler repairs and servicing
If your boiler is on its last legs, is inefficient, old or beyond repair, we can help you choose the right boiler to suit your property. It all starts with an initial no obligation, free survey of your property followed by a free quotation.
Due to our Vaillant Advance accreditation we are able to offer a 7 year manufacturers warranty on Ecotec Plus boilers and a 5 year manufacturers warranty on Ecotec Pro boilers. All of our work is covered by our own 12 month guarantee.
We offer top brand boilers installed at competitive prices with excellent customer service. Please contact us to book a free survey and quotation.
Our Gas Safe registered engineers will:
- Carry out a gas pressure test on your boiler to ensure it is operating correctly.
- Carry out a flue test to check that there are no unsafe emissions coming from your boiler.
- Carry out and inspection of your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating properly.
- Inspect your heating system for corrosion and leaks.
On completion of our works we will issue you with the relevant certification which you should keep safe.
We handle all types of gas boiler repairs and install all of the major boiler manufacturer models and have built up an extensive portfolio of happy customers who know they can rely and trust us to attend to any problems. Many are repeat customers and most of our work is gained through their recommendations.
First Choice Heating carries out a wide variety of central heating works, including full heating system installations, fault diagnosis and component replacement, replacement radiators, hot water cylinders, tanks and pipework. If you need boiler repairs, we cover all types of gas cdntral heating systems in Northamptonshire and are here to help.
A Powerflush, as the name suggests, flushes out rust and sludge from inside your radiators, valves and pipework using chemically treated water at high velocity. We use the latest Fernox Powerflow Powerflushing machine along with Fernox cleaning chemicals for the best results.You May Need a Powerflush If………
- Heating is taking a long time to get warm - poor circulation
- Cold spots on radiators - sludge accumulating at the bottom
- Noisy boiler and/or pump - caused by blockages
- Pump failure – from overworking
- Little or no hot water - due to blocked pipes and heat exchangers
- Blocked radiator valves
- Signs of corrosion on radiators
- Constant air in radiators - due to gases produced in corrosion
- Having a new boiler - your new boiler warranty may insist on it before installation.
It is essential that any new condensing boiler is fitted to a clean system as sludge will significantly shorten the life of a modern boiler.
If you’re a Landlord it’s your responsibility to ensure that all gas appliances in your rented property are safe and an annual gas safety inspection is carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
As Gas Safe Registered engineers we are authorised to carry out the annual safety checks required by law. We provide this service for individual landlords as well as letting agencies and check your entire gas installation and all gas appliances, such as boilers, cookers, gas fires and pipework.
To find out more visit http://www.hse.gov.uk/PUBNS/indg285.pdf
- Gas cookers fitted or disconnected
- Gas fires serviced, fitted or disconnected
- Thermostatic Radiator Valves fitted
- Repairs to pipe work
- Unvented Hot Water Cylinders fitted
- Vented Hot Water Cylinders fitted
- Wireless room thermostats fitted
- Powermax boilers, serviced or replaced
- Water tanks replaced
- Ball valves in water tanks replaced
- Toilet fill valves replaced
- Warm air heating (we only remove it to fit a new wet system)